[vtkusers] Another IRIX enquiry

Jesse Neri neri at hobbes.nrl.navy.mil
Fri Feb 6 14:38:14 EST 2004

This was a while ago, but I got VTK 4.0 working on

IRIX 6.5.15 (though any 6.5.X should work)
MIPSpro 7.3.1.3 compilers
tcl 8.3.4
tk 8.3.4

It was straight forward, as I recall. I got VTK 3.2 going on IRIX before
that, again
without an immense struggle, as I recall.

Jess
--
Jess Neri   neri at hobbes.nrl.navy.mil   (202) 404-4365
Pulsed Power Physics Branch, Plasma Physics Division