[vtkusers] vtkDEMReader

Vetria Byrd byrdv at cis.uab.edu
Wed Feb 4 15:45:07 EST 2004

I am trying to convert a tcl program that uses vtkDEMReader to C++.

Does any one know how to convert the following tcl code to C++:

set lo [expr $Scale * [lindex [demModel GetElevationBounds] 0 ]]
set hi [expr $Scale * [lindex [demModel GetElevationBounds] 1 ]]

Prior to previous two lines of code I have:
vtkDEMReader *demModel = vtkDEMReader::New();
demModel->SetFileName(argv[1]);
demModel->Update();

I am not sure what lindex is (variable name?) it isn't explicitly defined
in the tcl code.

Vetria