[vtkusers] [Occlusion] past a colorimage to a 3D polygon object

Dirk Schmedding dirk.schmedding at zn-ag.com
Wed Feb 4 11:50:33 EST 2004

Hi,
I have a problem with occluded Polygons !
I have a 2D image of an object and want to past the color to an 3D
object with several polygons. But how do I know, if all the poygons of
this object are visible. I do not want to past the color to occluded
polygons.
Can VTK give me e.g. an index list of those polygons in the object,
which are occluded by the object itself in a spezific view ?

Dirk

   Dirk Schmedding                 mailto:dirk.schmedding at visiomed.de
   Research & Development          Tel.: +49 / 234 / 9787-914
   VISIOmed AG                     Fax.: +49 / 234 / 9787-77
   Universitaetsstrasse 160
   44801 Bochum Germany            http://www.visiomed.de

   Visiomed Group Ltd. http://www.visiomed.com.au

   NOTICE: This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary
   or legally privileged information. If you have received this email
   in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

   Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this
   message and any attachments for viruses. Under no circumstances
   do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result
   from your receipt of this message or any attachments.

   Visiomed Australia Limited was formerly
   known as Xcell Diagnostics Limited.