[vtkusers] CMake Error

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Tue Feb 3 09:06:04 EST 2004

Hi Vetria,

This error message means that VTK was built using one compiler, and you're
trying to build Step1 using a different compiler.  CMake is correct in
saying that this won't work.  The same compiler needs to be used for both
VTK and Step1, so either you need to rebuild VTK with the Visual C++ .Net
(i.e., devenv) compiler, or you need to build Step1 using the msdev compiler.

- Amyu