[vtkusers] Trying to create a Filter - but how?

Gessat, Michael gessat at ira.uka.de
Tue Feb 3 07:51:33 EST 2004

Hi there!

I'm new to this list, so it is possible that I am to aks a rather old
question, but I've searched the archive and haven't found it (actually, I
found it once in March 2003, but there was no answer). So here it comes:

What do I have to do, to create my own vtkImageToImageFilter? I tried to
grab an modify code from the existing ones but all I got were warnings from
the compiler and errors from the linker (I use VisualC++ 6.0 and vtk 4.2.1).

Thanks for your help!

Michael Gessat