[vtkusers] Please Help

Mayuresh Dalal mayur_vtk at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 11:32:15 EST 2004

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your response. Things are a little clearer now because of your
input about harware renderering.

I have gone over all the vtkOpenGL* .cxx files, and especially
vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx . But I still cannot see the snippet of code where
z-values of pixels are compared. I have been looking for the <= function,
like you said, but could not find it. Can you please be a little more
specific?

Thank You.