[vtkusers] execute error after building the vtkmfc program

siyan liu cncadcam at 163.com
Sun Dec 19 20:13:26 EST 2004

Hi,all:
    I try to write a vtkmfc MDI program according to the Instruction in the vtkmfc example directory, I built the program successfully, But I met the same problem when I built with cmake and the original code:
    debug error:
    program: (my code directory)\vtksdi.exe
    module:
    file:i386\chkesp.c
    line:42
    The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call.This is usually a result of calling a function declared with one calling convention with a function pointer declared with a diffenrent calling convention.

    How I wish I can built and run the program, is there some one can help me, thanks a lot!

        siyan liu
        cncadcam at 163.com
          2004-12-20