[vtkusers] vtkMath::Matrix3x3ToQuaternion

David Català david.catala at datapixel.com
Thu Dec 16 12:01:33 EST 2004

Hi,
I use this function with rotation matrix but when I multiply
two rotation matrix and later I apply this function this
warning appears.

Anyway I have some doubts about results beacause I compare with MATLAB
and they are diferent in signs. I dont know if order is important in
this:

VTK::: 0.9987 0.000232 0.01153 0.487
MATLAB::: -0.00232 -0.0115 -0.487 0.9987

or

VTK::: -0.9987 0.000232 0.01153 0.487
MATLAB::: 0.00232 0.0115 0.487 0.9987

thanks,