[vtkusers] Newbie Question

Jens Frederich jfrederich at mac.com
Mon Dec 13 17:23:37 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm a newbie. I've a little problem. I don't no how import and
visualization my data in vtk objects.
As yet I use OpenDX to visualization my data. I would the same look.
My data are 3D Field of float values. e.g. 42 x 42 x 42 cells with
values between 0 and 1.
My data files are  a sequence of  time frames. One frame is a sequence
of a complete 3D field.
I've read the data to the memory and I've a pointer to this data.
Now my questions. What is the best class to give vtk my data? Can I
give vtk my pointer? And what is the best methode to visualization my
data?

Jens