[vtkusers] help:how to display a nurbs surface in VTK?

?? ? zhiqchen2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 22:33:02 EST 2004

now I need to display a nurbs surface in vtk. I ance displayed a nurbs
surface in openGL,and I found that there is a GLUnurbs class in openGL,but I
can't find the similar class in vtk.I only find a vtkCardinalSpline and
vtkKochanekSpline,but what I need is not only nurbs spline,but also nurbs
surface.I am not srue whether I can use openGL's GLUnurbs class or not,if I
can,how to transmit the information of the object of the GLUnurbs class to
vtk?I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me some advise.

sincerely yours,
stephen
12.2

wellcome to sent a mail to me,keep friendship!