[Fwd: [vtkusers] Tutorial or lecture slides]

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Dec 1 16:11:14 EST 2004

H.Vidal,

	Could you please add those links to the VTK Wiki ? Just go to:

http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK

and then

http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_Additional_Information

	You'll need an account to edit a page. I guess you should create
another page called VTK Online Tutorial. Make sure when you create a new
page that it start with 'VTK_'.

Thanks a bunch,
Mathieu