[vtkusers] Win32 : VTK headers cleanup

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 1 11:41:38 EST 2004

Hi,
Yes, I ended my mail by reminding this problem. But I began to talk about a real header cleanup, I mean removing unneeded header inclusion. I found an other one :
in VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLProperty.h
This file includes some headers twice :
#include <math.h>
#include "vtkOpenGLRenderer.h"
#include "vtkOpenGLProperty.h"
#include <math.h>
#include "vtkOpenGLRenderer.h"
#include "vtkOpenGLProperty.h"

an in VTK/Common/vtkMutexLock.h and VTK/Common/vtkCriticalSection.h, <winbase.h> is unneeded. The same for VTK/Common/vtkDirectory.cxx which include <windows.h>. etc...

For the removing of <windows.h>, I managed to do it.
I am preparing a document about it + a binary distrib, I will ask for feedbacks and testers here once I have finished it.

Regards.

Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:
REGAT-BARREL Aurélien wrote:
> I worked on VTK headers and I think the following minor corrections
> could be done:

We already have your report in the bug tracker:

http://www.vtk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=836&pos=0

This is on my to-do list but is low priority right now. It will be
addressed when we have time.

-Brad

Aurélien REGAT-BARREL
My VTK blog : http://aurelien_regat-barrel.blogspot.com

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !