[vtkusers] 2D Image Rotation

srinivasan.poornima at wipro.com srinivasan.poornima at wipro.com
Tue Aug 31 03:47:33 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I have a 2D bmp image . I am using vtkBMPReader to read the image from
the file .

vtkImageData and vtkImageActor are also used. Finally I am displaying
the image using vtkRenderWindow class.

Please let me know as to  how do I rotate this 2D image by 90 degrees.

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Poornima.

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately