[vtkusers] Texture Mapping Image Quality

Patrick Lowry plowry at scotia-group.com
Mon Aug 30 16:53:14 EDT 2004

David:

VTK is subsampling the image.  Even for an image of less than 1000x1000
pixels, it resamples to a power of two (as the documentation says).  For
larger images it must resample it much more.

Are we stuck with this or are there additional settings that allow bigger
image sizes?  It seems that large memory capacity, both on the mother board
and on the video card (128mb) would allow larger images.

Thanks,
Patrick