[vtkusers] problem with vtkGaussianSplatter

Bhavesh Patel bhaveshpatel at sahajanandsoftware.com
Fri Aug 27 01:07:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am new user for this group. I want to convert points in space to 3D image or triangles. I am starting with vtkGaussianSplatter. I found example (finance.cxx) from the net, I implement that code in my project but in this example code read "finance.txt" file but unfortunately i don't have this file. so pls help me, tell me where can i get this file or if any one have already it pls send me on bhaveshpatel at sahajanandsoftware.com .

thanx in advance.

Regards,
Bhavesh Patel (Software Engineer)
Sahajanand Software Pvt. Ltd., Gandhinagar.
Mobile : 9426415254