[vtkusers] Selecting a triangle in a VTK object.

Nacho Larrabide nacho at lncc.br
Thu Aug 26 19:14:03 EDT 2004

Hi again,

   I'm also trying to select (or at least identify) one triangle over
   a triangle mesh with the mouse. I'm working with FLTK to handle the
   interface. Does anybody have a sugestion or example for me to look
   after?.
   Also I'd like to show (over the object's boundingBox) a ruler to
   help the user knowing where he is. Also any example or sugestion
   would be very usefull!.

   ThanX again in advance.

   Nacho

Nacho Larrabide
Rua Getulio Vargas 333 - Quitandinha - CEP: 25651-070
Petropolis - RJ - Brasil
Tel: +54 24 2233-6137  - Fax: +54 24 2233-6167
mailto:nacho at lncc.br