[vtkusers] Python wrapper...(how to use?, how to compile?, where is source code?)

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 24 08:52:13 EDT 2004

Hi,
Did you install Python C API ? What are the errors ?

s comp <sscomp2004 at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
Python wrapping doesnt seem to work in the win32 binary distribution (Could someone tell me how to do this if they know how?)

When I use cmake to create the make files it cannot find the source
code for everything. particularly I want to use python to call vtk. Is
there some collection of source code that contains everything that is
needed to get everything working, if not where do I get the appropriate
source code to at least do the above.

Thanks

Tahwwhat

Aurélien REGAT-BARREL
My VTK blog : http://aurelien_regat-barrel.blogspot.com

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !