[vtkusers] vtk Users guide

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Mon Aug 23 12:04:35 EDT 2004

Hi Pallavi,

The books are good and give you an overview of what goes on VTK, and I
think if you are someone who deals with VTK everyday, you should buy
them
but having said that, the Golden rule for understanding VTK is " look at
source code of classes and try to understand how they work" that is the
only way,

Good luck

Leila