[vtkusers] can I have two sets of scalars for the one set of points?

s comp sscomp2004 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 20 01:46:02 EDT 2004

can I have two sets of scalars for the one set of points?

(in case I can't visualize just a set of points I would do it by assigning the same scalar value to all of them but then in other instances I would want to visualize data associated with the points. It would be nice to be able to do both of these things with just the point coords and a scaler field if possible?)

thanks

Tahwwhat

(sorry probably I should have thought longer about what I wanted to ask and just send one message rather than 3, hope this doesn't perturb anyone)