[vtkusers] ICP on Image?

Matthew Seier mattie_seier at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 18:43:56 EDT 2004

Hey All,

I have implemented an Iterative Closest Point Transform on a 2 sets of
PolyData (2 isosurfaces) but am having difficulty applying that same
transform to a set of VTK ImageData.  I would like to take the transform
that is generated by the ICP, and apply it to a set of vtkImage Data.  The
documentation says TransformPolyDataFilter must be used, but I don't think
that will work, as I want to apply the transform to ImageData.  I having
been experimenting with different ways, but I keep getting "Empty or Null
Source" error messages from the ICP.  Does anyone know how to apply an ICP
transform to a set of Image Data?

Thanks,
Matt