[vtkusers] re: Try again - merging

Jared Cohen Jared.Cohen at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 19 14:49:03 EDT 2004

Well, I tried using the offset, and the back-and-forth transform series.
But once it passed through the CleanPolyData filter, it STILL gave me
the band-o'-crap down the side. I'm starting to reach the same
conclusion that I had reached the last time I tried this -- namely, that
merging the points just isn't worth the headache. ;-)