[vtkusers] Re: vtkview

Julia Schnabel julia.schnabel at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 18 12:10:25 EDT 2004

kan lu wrote:
> Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 05:56:01 -0700 (PDT)
> From: kan lu <lukan111 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [vtkusers] vtkview
> To: vtkusers at vtk.org
>

> When I type vtkview x1.hdr x2.hdr, it displays the two
> images. Can you please tell me how to look through the
> images from slice to slice?
>
> Thanks

Hello,

I presume that you are talking about vtkview supplied by vtkCISG
(available from http://www.image-registration.com). This package only
adds on to vtk, and questions about it are probably better directed at
vtkcisg at yahoogroups.com (see webpage on how to join that mailing list).

Anyway, you can either navigate with the mouse through the images, which
will resclice the data at the mouse position, or you can enter the image
(voxel) coordinates in the "View" toolbox by hand (or use the +- buttons).

Hope this helps,
Julia

--
Julia A. Schnabel, Ph.D.
Computational Imaging Science Group    Tel: +44 (0)20 718 85437
Guy's Hospital, King's College London  mailto:julia.schnabel at kcl.ac.uk
London SE1 9RT, UK                     http://www-ipg.umds.ac.uk/j.schnabel