[vtkusers] gridTransform

Glen Lehmann glehmann at imaging.robarts.ca
Thu Aug 12 15:53:10 EDT 2004

Hi Pallavi,

You can use vtkTransform to setup your rotation and then provide the
transform to vtkImageReslice via vtkImageReslice->SetTransform.  You
may find it useful to use vtkImageChangeInformation->CenterImageOn()
first so that you are rotating about the center of your image.  Then,
make sure you set each of the output whole extent, extent, and origin
(probably to the same as the input) in vtkImageReslice before you
Update.

Cheers,
Glen