[vtkusers] MFC MDI Examples

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Thu Aug 12 02:56:35 EDT 2004

Hi,

> I have tried the new codes against VTK4.21 and VC++6.0.
> vtkMDI and vtkSDI will be crash after I exit the appllication.
Which graphic card do you use ?

> Maybe VTK4.4 has fixed it. I feel some confusion with SetWindowId and
> SetParentId. Sholud we use them both or just use SetParentId?
> What's difference between them?
It depends... On a window you allready have or if it should be created
by VTK.

> Can we find a simple way to add focus hint by mouse?
> (changing interact style is a big deal)
Any suggestions are welcome.

> hold vtkRenderWindow. Can CEdit get double click event?
I think so

> Maybe we can define our custom control from scratch to hold
> vtkRenderWindow and enable double click in the windows style.
I just wanted it to be as simple as it can be and give the most
possibilities.

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255