[vtkusers] vtkImageDataToTkPhoto documentation

Joeri Nicolaes joeri_vtk at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 06:54:08 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to find some documentation on vtkImageDataToTkPhoto ?? I found an example (OrthogonalPlanesWithTkPhoto.tcl from C:\vtk42\Examples\GUI\Tcl) in Tcl but I want to manipulate it know.
Does anyone know if there exists a possibility to put multiple (eg 3) "vtkImageViewer2 viewer" objects into a
(Tk) grid in order to achieve the same result as with vtkImageDataToTkPhoto but to have more degrees of freedom?

thx,

Joeri Nicolaes