[vtkusers] Re: correct way to determine vtkStreamTracerReasonForTermination?

tom fogal tfogal at apollo.sr.unh.edu
Tue Aug 10 14:52:52 EDT 2004

Thank you, Goodwin, for the prompt reply. I got things working shortly
after.

I started a vtkStreamTracer entry on the wiki, currently its just a
'how to access ReasonForTermination' guide. I'd like to see another
quick excerpt on migrating from vtkStreamLine to vtkStreamTracer
eventually. I'll put it on the bottom of my ToDo list...
It can be found at http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VtkStreamTracer
It is not currently linked to from anywhere.

Finally I noted from the previous thread in april,
"Brad Kind is working on a new pipeline architecture that will allow
doing this much more easily." Whats the status of this? Is it a back
burner dream or more like something that would show up in the 4.4
release? How will the new architecture be different?
Just curious. Sorry to beat a dead horse / thread.

-tom