[vtkusers] how to get pixel coordinates of iso-surface

diaoxianfen diaoxianfen at asisz.com
Tue Aug 10 05:36:10 EDT 2004

I use the ray casting volume rendering to visualize image datas.The procedure as follows,
vtkVolumeRayCastIsosurfaceFunction *isosurfaceFunction =
    vtkVolumeRayCastIsosurfaceFunction::New();
  isosurfaceFunction->SetIsoValue(800);
 raycastMapper->SetVolumeRayCastFunction( isosurfaceFunction );
Every thing is Ok.
Now I want to get the pixel coordinates of the isosurface of 800 gray value.I know that the isosurface
is connected by triangles,how can I get the pixel coordinates or nearby coordinates corresponding to
the isosurface?
thanks a lot!