[vtkusers] Mac debugging

Eugene Kim eugene at salk.edu
Mon Aug 9 16:59:28 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

  I've been putting some time in getting the mac build with java working,
and i'm getting nowhere.  At this point, I have a simple question:

Does anyone know which classes call the objective-C files?

That is, cocoaglview, cocoarenderwindow, etc...  I ask this because
references to these files from the vtkjavawt.h must be faulty in some way
or another.  Obviously, a non-java program will also call these files on
the mac, and they work fine.  I've tagged the constructors to confirm
this, I just can't figure out where C++ or tcl/tk or whatever links itself
with Cocoa.  Anyone have any leads?

Eugene Kim