[vtkusers] vtkAssembly bug or problem ?!

Malcolm Drummond malcolm at geovision.co.za
Fri Aug 6 10:54:18 EDT 2004

Hi

I like the way it works right now - ie. visible ON enables the visibility as
set individually for each part, OFF makes the whole assembly invisible. It
seems logical to me, how else would we be able to control visibility of
parts?

Please, please don't change it, I have lots of code that depends on this
behaviour ;)

Malcolm