[vtkusers] Contribution on PLOT3DReader

Emmanuel Guillot manimag at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:07:18 EDT 2004

Hello,
	I have done some improvements to the vtkPLOT3DReader class and would like
to contribute them. The improvements that I have made include the reading of
the function file in addition to or instead of the Q file, the detection of
the files properties (binary, formatted, multigrid, little/big endian...).
I was constrained to modify some attributes from the class because of the
properties that have been  created for each of the three files. (ascii xyz
file with binary Q file now works).
So the backward compatibility is not ensured.
Nevertheless, I would like to contribute this class but I don't know where
to proceed.

Emmanuel GUILLOT