[vtkusers] moving points

Kavagiou, Zacharoula zacharoula.kavagiou at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 09:23:46 EDT 2004

Hi
I recently started working with VTK. I have a mesh that represents a face in 3D and my goal is to deform it by picking points (control points of the mesh) and moving with the mouse. I am not really sure if there is a class that will allow me to do that easily or if I have to use callbacks I implement myself to track the start and end positions...In general, the easiest way to implement a mouse listener is to go through the interactor, its observer and a callback function?
Thanks for your time...
Haroula