[vtkusers] VTK graphical interface idea

Alfonso Fernandez sanfrux at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:12:15 EDT 2004

Hello VTK-users, hello Valerio. I read your message. I am developing a
scientific visualizer using VTK , python languaje, and wxPython for the GUI,
and linux (but it is cross platform). It uses a tree widget to make the VTK
pipeline and when you finish configuring the visualization pipeline
Graphically though different windows, you pharse it and generate python code
into an editor, then it is interpreted and then appears the resulting image.
When I finish this proyect (I will be ingeneer in computer science :D) , i
will put it in this mailing list, so you can take a look if you want. I
think it will be in 5 or 6 months.

bye,
Alfonso.