[vtkusers] assembly, actors, add/remove and rendering

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 3 12:20:20 EDT 2004

First, you'll probably add the Assembly to the Renderer via a call to
AddProp() since it's not an Actor subclass (AddActor is really just a
deprecated synonym).

Second, you can use RemoveProp() to ... um ... remove it from the Renderer.

Please don't take this as a RTFM comment, but I suggest having a look at
the Doxygen-generated online documentation for VTK. It's difficult to
write much VTK code without it!

<http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/4.2/html/>

-Sean