[vtkusers] Texture

Tim Hutton T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 2 08:44:29 EDT 2004

Donald,

VTK can't load textured surfaces directly, but you can load in the texture
image separately, since the texture coordinates *are* picked-up by
vtkOBJReader, vtkVRMLImporter, etc. We do this all the time.

The only problem is when the texture image is stored *in* the VRML file,
then you need to extract it somehow, I haven't done this.

Hope this helps,

Tim