[vtkusers] about vtkStreamer

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Mon Aug 2 08:00:54 EDT 2004

Hi Petru,
What you explain below seems correct - you need to intersect the
streamline with the terminating boundary.  vtkStreamTracer actually
keeps the last point (if the integration goes outside of the domain) so
you can intersect the cell boundary with the line containing the last
successful integration point and the "last-point" from the shoot of the
integration.  Are you sure that your intersection was successful?
-Jeff