[vtkusers] viewport problems

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Wed Apr 28 11:03:43 EDT 2004

Hi Clint,

The reason this happens is that in vtkRenderer::ResetCamera, the camera's
position is computed using the camera's view angle, which is a vertical
angle, not a horizontal one. You can try using the
UseHorizontalViewAngleOn() method in vtkCamera, but then the objects in
your renderer will be clipped when the window's height becomes too small.

- Amy