[vtkusers] viewport problems

Luke Masters masters_luke at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 07:58:43 EDT 2004

Hi Clint,

I'm using Java and vtk, but what I would do is on the window resize event I
would call the camera reset ( ren.ResetCameraClippingRange(); ). Dont know
if it will work for you. I use it when I have big object, and I want it to
fit in my window.

" void vtkRenderer::ResetCameraClippingRange  (     )
   Reset the camera clipping range based on the bounds of the visible
actors. This ensures that no props are cut off "

Luke Masters :)
masters_luke at hotmail.com