[vtkusers] error::can't find package vtk

varshini varshini vvarshini at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:29:48 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I am trying to get vtk run in Tcl.But I keep getting this error " can't find
package vtk while executing pacage require vtk"

is there a seperate option to add the vtk package to tcl?... can someone
please point me in the right direction of how to get these working?

While doing CMake I was getting error as not able to find the path for
TK_XLIBPATH
TCL_INCLUDE_PATH
TK_INCLUDE_PATH

I tried to set the path manually , but I was not able to find the
../tcl/include folder. I tried following the instruction in

http://www.imm.dtu.dk/pubdb/views/edoc_download.php/502/pdf/imm502.pdf

Am I going wrong somewhere?Can someone please point me in the right
direction.

Thanks in advance,

varshini