[vtkusers] how to get vtk working in Tcl

varshini varshini vvarshini at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:59:23 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I am at present using vtk in VC++. I would like to start using it in Tcl. I
tried following the instructions in "vtk/wrapping/tcl/Readme.html" to get
started with it. But whatever I try to do I keep getting the error as "
can't find package vtk" . Should I get started with something else or is
there something that I am missing to do? Any help will be greatly
appretiated.

Thanks in advance

varshini