[vtkusers] Subtracting polydata from polydata?

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Fri Apr 23 11:57:25 EDT 2004

When I search for such tool I found:

[M.E.S.H. : Measuring Error between Surfaces using the Hausdorff distance]
Description

MESH is a tool that measures distortion between two discrete surfaces
(triangular meshes). It uses the Hausdorff distance to compute a
maximum, mean and root-mean-square errors between two given surfaces.
Besides providing figures, MESH can also display the error values on the
surface itself.
The source code of MESH is available under the GNU General Public
License. It requires the Qt library (available for free), and has been
successfully tested on the following platforms(compilers):...

http://mesh.epfl.ch/

Mathieu
Ps: if I remeber correctly you have to export your data as iv