[vtkusers] Vector vield visualization problem

johnny papadopoulos johnny_xp at msn.com
Fri Apr 23 11:21:11 EDT 2004

Sorry for bothering. I'm amateur in VTK and need yours help. I have simulate
a flow around a sphere in 3d and i have three 3d arrays with velocity
components ux[x][y][z], uy[x][y][z], uz[x][y][z] in any domain (x,y,z)
point. Domain dimensions are: width=32, height=3,depth=32.I want to
visualize these data as steramlines, but i can understand how to create the
right vtk file for this.
Please give a help.
Thanks.....