[vtkusers] picking propAssembly

Ludovic Godrant ludogo at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 22 09:41:03 EDT 2004

Hi vtkUser,
I 'm using vtkInteractorStyleJoystickActor for my interactor behavior.
When a add a propAssembly as actor on my renderer i can't move, rotate .... my actors :-(
I saw on source code that vtkInteractorStyleJoystickActor has got an InteractionActor pointer which is an vtkProp3D put not an Assembly one ...
I would like to know if it's possible to set the same behavior as on actor on propAssembly constituted of actor.
Thank's
@+
Ludo

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail