[vtkusers] vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow help

varshini varshini vvarshini at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:26:34 EDT 2004

Hai all,

I am displaying a 3D image in a vtkrenderer window. I would like to display
the image in a window in the dialog box. I tried the examples listed under
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow so that I can use them for the instance I
described above, but was not able to run even the sample codes.Is this the
one that I need to use? Why am I not able to get the sample code working.Has
anyone tried using this before? Any help will be greatly appretiated.

Thanks in advance,

Varshini