[vtkusers] How to remove smallest unconnected objects from VTK file?

Jonathan Bailleul Jonathan.Bailleul at greyc.ismra.fr
Mon Apr 19 09:55:54 EDT 2004

Dear Shyam, and dear list users,

Thank you for your answer. I tested it ASAP but noticed that I just got
a "part" of the main object, ie a group of cell triangles, constituting
just a part of my (closed) object.
I saw that the filter extracted more than 500 regions, although I have
one "big" closed structures and 5 tiny ones.

So, how can I extract all the regions of my biggest object??

In advance, thank you for any help