[vtkusers] RE: [Insight-users] Please help: Image Compositing

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Fri Apr 16 12:44:56 EDT 2004

I usually brute force this, using a vtkImageBlend.

I use a vtkImageMapToColors to color a label map (with a colormap of random
colors), a vtkImageMapToColors (with a window level type colormap) to adjust
the contrast and brightness of the intensity image, then give the output
of these two to vtkImageBlend.

If I want to get fancy, I might throw in a vtkImageRectilinearWipe between
the
blended output and the window leveled data.

Jim