[vtkusers] Contour Generation

Hari Chengal chengalh at cis.uab.edu
Fri Apr 16 11:53:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

   I want to know how to use the vtkContourFilter. I have a set of points
(20 pts) and their respective temperature values. I have rendered spheres at
those points to indicate where they are located in the xy plane. I want to
draw contours around those points to indicate values with constant
temperature.

  For example, I the 20 pts have the temperature values ranging from 40-80,
and I would like to draw contours for every 5 degree temp increase 45, 50,
55, .75, 80. Is this possible with the data I have or do we need more
information.

Thanks

Hari