[vtkusers] viewing 3D image

varshini varshini vvarshini at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:15:58 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I am trying to read a 3D image using vtkImageReader and am passing it to
vtkPolyDataMapper through vtkMarchingCubes filter.

I need to view the image without any processing.If I pass it directly from
vtkImageReader to vtkPolyDataMapper, I get errors and am not able to view
the image as such.

Is it possible to have a zero filter or pass the image directly to
Polydatamapper and view the actual image?

Thanks in advance,

varshini