[vtkusers] how to show vtk image in a QT widget

Luke Hua luke_qz at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 18:15:05 EDT 2004

Thank you for your code! It is very helpful cause I want to use itk later as well.

However, you are still using vtk render window. I don't know if I can manually draw line or contour on it. I want to implement some drawing function and region growth algorithm(picking) on the image. I'm not sure I can do it in render window.

Thanks!

                                                                          Luke

Wagner Sales <wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
Luke Hua wrote:

> I want to show vtk image for volume data in qt widget. I tried
> vtkimageviewer. But it seems I can not draw and get correct coordinate
> from the viewer. So I want to use qt's image widget instead.
>
> Should I use QCanvas or Qpixelmap directly? Where can I find example code?
>
> Thank you!
>

> Luke

That's simple. Have more than one integration package to do this. I use
the vtkQt1.7, you can download from
http://wwwipr.ira.uka.de/~kuebler/vtkqt/.
In atach, one example using ITK+QT+VTK.

Regards