[vtkusers] wrapping Python, TCL, etc

Sander Niemeijer niemeijer at science-and-technology.nl
Wed Apr 7 11:52:10 EDT 2004

I did something similar for a project we are working on.

To create the wrapped C++ *Python.cxx files you can use the
vtkWrapPython program that comes with VTK.

You can use something like this:

    vtkWrapPython yourfile.h wrappinghints 1 yourfilePython.cxx

You can probably just use an empty file for your wrappinghints. And the
parameter '1' should be replaced by a '0' if your class is an abstract
class (a class that can not be instantiated in Python).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Sander Niemeijer