[vtkusers] problems with vtkWin32VideoSource

N.E Mackenzie-Mackay 9nem at qlink.queensu.ca
Tue Apr 6 14:06:15 EDT 2004

I am using the vtk42 latest release binary download for windows so I
didn't actually need to compile the code I received.  I remember
reading a article earlier stating that you needed to include
"VFW32.lib" to the Extra Linker Flags.  Is that still necessary?

Any other hints that you can think of?

Neilson